Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi.AI is looking for a DevOps Engineer that will help build, maintain & support our application infrastructure. As a DevOPs Engineer, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining, monitoring, and improving our Cloud infrastructure and security.
- Develop / Maintain documentation on operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management.
- Issues troubleshooting and developing required automation for our developer teams.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ensure scalability, monitoring and continuous SLA.
- 2+ Years Experience in DevOps Engineering.
- Experience in Public Clouds.
- Experience in IaaC like Terraform (1+ Years).
- Automation and CI/CD tools, containers, cloud infrastructure, and other modern technologies.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes.
- On-prem based environments and systems.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python/Bash/Nodejs.
- Service-oriented architectures and microservices; deploying resilient, scalable, high-throughput systems.
- Hands-on experience in building and administering VMs, Containers & Container Orchestrators like ECS/Nomad.
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Loki, InfluxDB, Grafana, Humio, CloudWatch, ElasticSearch, OpsGenie.
- Experience in ServerLess environments – an advantage.
- Experience as Production Sys Admin – an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity – an advantage.
- Strong networking knowledge and experience – big advantage.
"*" indicates required fields