Clanz Ltd. D/B/A Sensi (“Sensi”, “we”) is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users (“user”, “you”). The security and privacy of your information are very important to us. Whether you are using one of our services as a customer, potential customer, end-user or just visiting our website, we want you to trust us with managing and protecting the information that you provide us with. We have prepared this statement to explain more about who we are and how we collect and manage your information.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- How we share your Personal Information.
- How we protect and retain your Personal Information.
- Your rights with regard to the collection of such information.
Sensi is a virtual care agent providing insights to help eliminate blind-spots and strives to predict and prevent ongoing deterioration.
Sensi is a 24/7 AI-based audio system enabling you to take data driven decisions, providing your clients with relevant reports on their loved ones and notifications on care related events (“Services”). The Services include a Sensi.AI Home Kit, a hardware tool located on your customer premise (“Kit”) that collects data from your customers (“Customer’s Data”). The Services also include the provision of a platform to Sensi’s users (“Platform”), enabling users to infer actionable insights about their customers based on an automatic analysis of the Customer’s Data. The Platform is assimilated into your Device (as defined below) via an App or a dashboard.
Sensi’s Website provides information on Sensi, the Platform and the Services and enables its users to contact Sensi, with respect to the Website, Platform and Services (“Website”).
Using our Platform via your Device
Information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected (“Personal Information”). We may collect or generate the following types of Personal Information about you when you use the Website and Services:
- Usage, login credentials, and Device information concerning users (connectivity, technical and aggregated usage data, such as IP addresses and approximate location based upon such IP addresses, device data (like type, OS, device id, browser version, activity logs, log-in credentials to the Platform, the cookies and pixels installed or utilized on your Device, and inferred or presumed data on generated from your use of the Services.
- Contact and business details such as name, email, phone number, position, workplace and our communications with you.
- Personal data contained in Customer Data which is provided by our Customers or processed on their behalf and under their instruction, which may also include information concerning individuals’ health condition, audio information and biometric information (such as voice profiles).
Use of Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
We collect Personal Information to provide you with the Services you wish to receive and assist you in improving your caregiving services (i.e., information collected via the Kit)
- We collect Personal Information to provide you with technical and professional assistance with regard to the functionality of the Platform and Website or to any inquiry you have with respect to it.
- We collect Personal Information as well as aggregated information to improve and develop our Platform and Website and understand feedback on Sensi’s Services.
- We collect Personal Information for the ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Platform and Website to ensure it is user-friendly.
- We collect Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain compliancy with our internal policies and procedures.
- We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our Platform and Website, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
- We collect your Personal Information to maintain a safe and secure care environment.
- We collect your Personal Information to maintain the safety and security of our Platform and Website.
- We collect your information to personalize your experience and customize the content provided to you via the Platform and Website.
We processes Customer Data strictly in accordance with our customer’s reasonable instructions and on its behalf. Each customer is solely responsible for providing adequate notice to the relevant individuals whose Personal Information may be processed by Sensi for the provision of the Services. This includes, to the extent required, sufficient reference to the processing of their Personal Information via the Services, and any other information necessary to comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and obtaining all approvals and consents from individuals as required under the applicable laws.
Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data
Disclosure to Service Providers
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or any third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services or any portion thereof, such as cloud storage providers, marketing, data management or maintenance services. We may as well share your information with analytics service providers for analytics services. Such analytics service providers set their own cookies or other identifiers on your Device, through which they can collect information about your usage of our Platform and Website. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our Platform, Website and Services.
Disclosure for a Business Purpose
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate changes.
Disclosures for Legal Compliance
Information about you may also be released in order to comply with any valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the Platform and Website to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage Sensi, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Platform, Website or a physical or property threat to you or others.
Legal Mechanisms for Transfers
In some jurisdictions, you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to know/request access to (specific pieces of personal data collected; categories of personal data collected; categories of sources from whom the personal data was collected; purpose of collecting personal data; categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal data), to request rectification or erasure of your personal data held with Sensi, or to restrict or object to such personal data’s processing (including the right direct us not to sell your personal data to third parties now or in the future), or to transfer such personal data, or the right to equal services and prices (e.g. freedom from discrimination) (each to the extent available to you under the laws which apply to you).
Specific Notice for California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) permits users who are California residents to request to exercise certain rights. If you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you the right to request certain information about our practices with respect to your Personal Information. In particular, you can request to receive information on the following:
The categories and specific pieces of your Personal Information that we have collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected your Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purposes for which we collected your Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with which we shared your Personal Information.
You can be assured that we do not sell your Personal Information. If you choose to exercise your rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of our Services, unless those differences are related to provision of your Personal Information.
Please note that you must verify your identity and request before further action is taken. As a part of this process, government identification may be required. Moreover, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12 month period preceding your verifiable request’s receipt. If, for some reason, we cannot reply within such time frame, our response will include an explanation for our inability to comply. If you wish to exercise your CCPA rights, please contact us at: Support@sensi.ai .
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
We may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how users make use of our Platform and Website. This aggregated tracking information may be used to help us improve and enhance the Platform and Website’s experience for all of our users. In addition, cookies are used for adjusting the Platform and Website to your personal preferences. Cookies contain information such as the pages you visited, the length of time you stayed on the Platform and Website, the location from which you accessed the Platform and Website and more. If you would prefer not to have cookies stored on your Device, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your Device. However, by rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings on our Platform and Website. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
We deploy industry standard measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Personal Information (including Customer’s Data) we process. We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards, and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access to Personal Information on a ‘need to know’ basis for the provision of Services to you, especially when the processing of sensitive information is involved In the event of a security breach, we will take all reasonable action to minimize any harm, including with regard to notifications. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our Platform and Website, and transmission is at the users own risk.
Generally, Sensi does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its Services and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. We may also retain information (including without limitation your Personal Information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, audit purposes, and/or to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce agreements.
This page was updated on September 2022.