The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About the Role
As an AI\ML Senior Product Manager, you will be a part of shaping the product at an early and exciting stage. You will have huge potential to make an impact on our customers and end clients’ lives (who doesn’t want to improve the quality of care for older adults?).
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will take a key part in planning and building the company’s product and internal products. You will work with various teams, multiple stakeholders, and customers.
The successful candidate has to be a very passionate and versatile product manager, who is extremely Data-driven – Can ask the right questions to generate actionable insights that can make a difference and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Lead Audio and Speech/AI-based capabilities and features in various areas of our product.
- Own the product-related roadmap of our AI/ML team.
- Connect the dots between ML/AI capabilities and business value related to our product and market.
- Partner successfully with Data Science, Engineering, Clinical experts, CS, Sales, and Marketing to drive successful product results.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager with at least 2 years leading ML/AI-based products at scale.
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Hands-on state of mind – a must!
- Strong execution capabilities and driven by results
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
"*" indicates required fields