Senior Product Manager - Applications
About The Position
Sensi is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
If you want to work with a purpose - Sensi is the place for you! Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults and making Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry. Sensi offers unique professional growth opportunities and the ability to impact the future of our company.
About the role:
As a Senior Product Manager of applications, you will be a part of shaping the product at this exciting stage. You will have huge potential to make an impact on our customers and end clients' lives (who doesn't want to improve the quality of care for older adults?).
Reporting to the VP of Product, you will be spearheading the future of our applications (Web and Mobile)’ planning and building the company's customer-facing interfaces as well as supporting internal products. You will work with various teams, multiple stakeholders, and of course, with our customers.
The successful candidate has to be a very passionate and versatile product manager, who wants to be involved in all product aspects, from the strategy to the detailed solution.
- Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders - R&D, Product designer, data science, marketing, operations, CS, clinical, and sales to define and prioritize product features, enhancements, and new releases based on business priorities and customer requirements.
- Conduct a thorough market research, competitor analysis, and customer feedback analysis to identify customer needs, pain points, and market opportunities.
- Work closely with our UX/UI designer and conduct user interviews to ensure intuitive and user-friendly product design, enhancing the overall customer experience.
- Drive the product development process from concept to launch, including feature planning, user stories creation, and product testing.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop messaging for product launches and updates.
- Monitor product performance and customer feedback post-launch, and make data-driven decisions to continuously improve the product's effectiveness and market competitiveness.
- Monitor industry trends and technological advancements, ensuring that Sensi’s solution remains at the forefront of the in-Home Care market.
- Proven track record - min 5 years of product management experience in the SaaS B2B related products, preferably with experience in flagship products.
- Proven track record with launching and managing large scale mobile and web applications.
- Proven experience with designing and developing data driven dashboards for end users.
- Experience in developing applications using data generated by Machine Learning Models.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage complex projects from concept to completion.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, capable of engaging and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire team members towards achieving common goals.
- Strong attention to details
Nice to have:
- B2C experience
- Experience with IOT or with aging technology applications
- Experience with Healthcare software tools is a big plus
- Specific experience with Audio ML models.
- An MBA or advanced degree