The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
If you want to work with a purpose – Sensi is the place for you! Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults and making Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry. Sensi offers unique professional growth opportunities and the ability to impact the future of our company.
About The Role
Sensi.AI is looking for an IT Help Desk to join our IT team. In this role you will help build, maintain and support our systems and infrastructure. Installing, diagnosing, repairing and assisting Sensi’s employees with technical issues and requests.
- Help desk support to local and remote users in US site.
- Monitor and respond quickly to IT-related issues.
- Maintain computer systems and respond to system crashes
- Responsible for PCs, Printers, and related equipment (monitors, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Maintain users’ PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Take ownership on new users onboarding and offboarding.
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and licenses.
- Write documentation and how-to guides for re-acquiring tasks.
- Be responsible and take ownership of the company cloud solutions.
- 1+ years of experience as an IT support/helpdesk
- Experience with G-suite and Apple MacBook laptops
- Excellent English, spoken and written
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Familiar with network concepts & elements (switches, firewalls, DNS, access points)
- Organized and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required
- Self-learner, excellent interpersonal relations, high motivation and dedication
- Experience with Okta, Atlassian, Slack, AWS – an advantage
- Experience with network security/sys admin – an advantage
"*" indicates required fields