The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About the Role
As a B2C Sales Manager, you will execute Sensi’s sales strategy and work closely with our B2B Sales team and clients to sell Sensi to end users. This is a direct, in person sales role. You’ll work closely with our B2B Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Operations teams to optimize the sales process and improve our product.
- Collaborate with our B2B sales team and CS team to identify end users that can benefit from Sensi.
- Present Sensi’s product, value proposition and capabilities to end users in their private homes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our B2B clients.
- Training clients’ staff members on Sensi’s product and direct to consumer sales strategy
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline.
- Close new business! Meet your sales goals and drive revenue through closing new deals and client retention.
- Collaborate internally with cross functional teams and provide active feedback to inform Sensi’s product strategy and Sales playbook.
- +3 years of direct sales experience.
- Proven track record closing new business; success meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Proven ability to successfully prospect, build and manage a pipeline.
- Ability to connect to your audience and communicate complex ideas in a simple, concise manner.
- High energy with stamina to perform consistently at a high level.
- High level of ownership and independence.
- A team player with strong cross functional collaboration capabilities.
- Experience training on direct to consumer sales strategies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced organization is a plus.
- Experience in the health-care industry or a related field is a plus.
- Experience working with a CRM, and proficiency using Google suite and Office products.
- At least 50% Travel is anticipated for this role.
"*" indicates required fields