The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi’s Local help desk rep will play a vital role in our customer success journey, Providing technical support over the phone and by traveling to clients’ sites and conducting deployments, installations, and system training sessions.
Working alongside our Tech support team in our IL offices, you will travel to our US clients, and provide on-site assistance to Sensi’s customers.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in Sensi’s Product and services
- Provide 1tier 1 support, and liasoning with the head of Tech support.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support by phone or on-site
- Offer support to the and work closely with Customer success department
- Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies, or omissions that may result in an inability to complete the installation.
- Receive multiple troubleshooting calls/requests simultaneously for various system types.
- Must be well organized in the event of handling simultaneous unrelated tasks.
- Make sure that clients know how to operate and navigate within the Sensi platform.
- Assist in pre-release testing of changes to production systems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong customer service orientation
- Willing to travel
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Tech savvy
- Must be flexible and open to learning
- Prior experience working in a growing, fast-paced organization with a dynamic environment.
- English Native\proficient
- Experience in Help Desk and Customer Service is a plus
"*" indicates required fields