The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
As Sensi’s Customer Success Manager you will lead the post-sales life-cycle and engage, retain and drive our customer renewals and expansion opportunities. serving as an advocate for each customer you will be building relationships, driving product adoption, and empowering teams to fulfill their goals.
- Onboarding high value customers, including system training and deployment.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Increase the retention and growth of most valuable customers
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide feedback and insights via high touch relationships into core product and marketing processes
- Identify business opportunities with customers to improve retention
- Be a trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Collaborate closely with global team members
- Communicate clearly the progress of quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- 2+ years of customer success, account management, or consulting experience working with accounts of various sizes. Advantage: Experience at B2B SaaS company, and or Background in Therapy and Care positions.
- Experience working with American Customers, and Israeli companies.
- Willingness to travel Abroad – 50%
- Multi-tasking – the ability to manage different accounts at different stages in the life cycle
- Ability to embrace the mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- BA or BS degree
"*" indicates required fields