IT & Security Engineer
About The Position
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual in the field of it & security to join our team.
- Writing technical documentation, procedures
- Be the organization’s focal point for technical information security-related topics
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting security solutions
- Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice
- Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements
- Managing aspects of the organization's various security systems as MDM, Endpoint Protection, Networking, Zero Trust Connectivity, OKTA, etc.
At least 3 years of experience as an in-house security person
Knowledge in the Health-tech field, and familiarity with HIPAA Compliance limitations
Experience in Write technical documentation, procedures, and guides
A strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security systems
Experience managing MDM Mac Solutions like JAMF
Minimum 2 years experience with AWS, CICD and IaC like Terraform.
Minimum 2 years managing IAM solutions like OKTA, Auth0, DUO.
Good teaching, interpersonal, and communication skills
Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Self-learner who is highly motivated to work as part of a growing team and company
Fluent English (both written and verbal)
Experience in installing, administering, and troubleshooting security solutions
Knowledge in writing and utilizing scripts to promote automation for continuous and daily routines
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or a related field
Cyber Security courses
Familiarity with the Security aspect for Embedded C and IoT Devices - Big Advantage
Experience with Kubernetes Clusters, RBACs and Network Policies.
Experience in Security Certifications Frameworks and regulations (SOC 2, HIPAA, ISO27001) - Big Advantage
Experience with performing vulnerability and penetration tests (SAST, DAST, Code Quality, Code Vulnerabilities), identifying and defending against threats, and developing disaster recovery plans