About The Position
Our fast-growing AI start-up is seeking a Revenue Operations to join our team.
Sensi is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
As a Revenue Operations Manager will work across the go-to-market teams (marketing, sales, customer success) to bring alignment across the full customer life cycle and drive growth through operational efficiencies.
This role is critical for maximizing revenue growth by optimizing and streamlining our processes, systems, and delivering actionable insights to establish strategic priorities.
As the first revenue operations role in the organization, you will help build the buyer and customer journey across the organization.
- Create processes and work across the sales, marketing, customer success, and operations team to design and implement organizational processes.
- Implement revenue strategies and goals for the company and track and report on the progress of these goals in Hubspot and other systems.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to track KPIs and revenue across different teams.
- Develop sales processes and manage the Sales pipeline from lead through deal/won loss and ensure all sales data is kept up to date with precision accuracy.
- Analyze marketing and sales data, as well as pipeline metrics, to identify areas for improvement and growth opportunities.
- Own the revenue channels & customer acquisition roadmap from ideation to execution.
- Develop and execute training and enablement programs to drive productivity and effectiveness across teams.
- Continuously monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to inform business strategy and tactics
- At least 4 years of experience in revenue operations or a related field in a B2B SaaS environment
- A HubSpot certified professional with expert-level knowledge (Professional and Enterprise) and experience creating reports for stakeholders - a must!
- Solid understanding of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success operations and Processes
- Proven experience in process design and Data driven improvement; Tenacious about data quality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Familiarity with BI tools, such as Tableau, Sisense, etc.- an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for a Revenue Operations Manager to join a start-up revolutionizing how care is optimized in the home care industry. We offer a competitive salary, equity in the company, benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization.