Sensi is a seed-stage company, on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it.
We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
We believe that by supporting personal care aids and organizations providing care, we can help improve the quality of life for older adults’ who receive care and provide peace of mind to families.
The company is backed by a US-based VC firm and landed major US clients.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About the role:
We are looking for a brilliant head of marketing, to lead B2B marketing efforts and connect the dots’ in the marketing, technology, sales and product offering.
The role is a unique opportunity to build the company’s brand from the ground up and create a marketing strategy from scratch. You will have the opportunity to bring your marketing ideas to life and lead a holistic process in a mission to spread Sensi’s vision.
- Setting short and long-term marketing goals and objectives.
Lead the efforts in developing brand and marketing strategies, brand positioning, and marketing campaigns.
- Manage online properties to support the company’s business objectives .
Manage the company’s online assets. Create engaging content regularly to raise brand awareness and conduct SEO and backlink audits.
- Oversee planning, development and execution of inbound marketing strategy.
Design demand funnels, set inbound lead goals and measure results. Plan and execute nurturing programs and automated email campaigns and connect all campaigns to the backend and CRM.
You have a proficient understanding of online/digital B2B demand generation and are tech-savvy with a clear and clever eye for design. You are a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
You are a creative person who is not afraid to try new concepts and think outside the box. You have analytical skills and have the ability to deploy fast solutions to on-going challenges.
- The ‘heart and mind’ of a true marketeer
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing with a strong focus on digital and analytics
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation systems.
- An analytical, data-driven mind that understands the value of measuring, reporting on, and knowing your numbers.
- High project management skills, quick-learner, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Highly creative and excellent problem solver, self-motivation, and collaborative.
- Native / mother-tongue level of English.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or other related fields
- Understanding/experience in the global agetech ecosystem
- Passion for the startup work environment
- Hands-on experience with WordPress
- Experience with SEO & PPC marketing
- Digital design skills
- Sales-oriented approach