Sensi is a seed-stage company that has been backed by US-based VCs and landed major US clients.
The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
About the role:
As the Head of Data you will lead the research and development of ML models in an agile methodology, working with huge scales of data, and interfacing with several teams of subject matter experts for the different fields of interest.
You will report to the CTO and work closely with all levels of management to support across-the-board decision making.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Provide guidance to Executive Management on KPI’s, metrics, and business decisions.
- Develop, track, and enforce consistent data definitions and assumptions across KPI metrics and reporting.
- Define the requirements for the Data Engineering team and oversee the implementation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in product, engineering, operations, finance, and marketing to help develop data-informed business strategies and roadmaps.
- Take models to production and be responsible to define their CI\CD, Tests, Monitoring and MLOps tools and procedures, to be built by a dedicated engineering team that will facilitate all of the above.
Who are you?
- You have strong product understanding and orientation
- You thrive in ambiguity
- You are excited when learning something new and applying it
- An amazing people-person and team player
- You are an innovative thinker, creative spirit, and self-learner
- You do not shy away from accountability
What have you gained?
- 5+ Years of Work Experience in business data modeling and metadata structure
- Experienced in leading Data Science teams.
- Hands-on experience in taking ML models from inception to production.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Experience working with executive management, business leads, developers, and marketing teams to successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experienced with NLP, Classification and Clustering models.
- Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem.
In addition, the following would be considered as plus:
- MSc. or higher degree from a leading academic establishment with a degree in an analytical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar.
- Experience building new data platforms and DS teams from scratch.
- Experience with signal processing.
Work with a purpose.
Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults.
Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.