Sensi is a seed-stage company that has been backed by US-based VCs and landed major US clients.
The company is on a mission to change the way we, as a society, take care of every older adult who needs it. We are leveraging the power of AI and data to ensure safety, dignity, and satisfaction in every caregiver-care recipient interaction.
Work with a purpose. Join us in creating an ideal care environment for older adults. Be a part of our founding team; help us make Sensi a new industry standard for the long-term care industry.
About The Role
Sensi’s Head of Customer Support will play a vital role in our customer success journey, ensuring smoother rollouts, higher satisfaction, and ongoing customer retention. Your main responsibilities will be to provide technical support to Sensi customers, both remotely and on-site and to drive initiatives and process changes to excel and scale Sensi’s operations in the US.
In your role, you will be required to solve technical problems and provide support via phone or on-site visits to Sensi’s customers. This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, responsible person who has a desire to work with older adults and wants to thrive and grow in a startup environment.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in Sensi’s Product and services
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support, and liasoning escalation of 3rd line support issues both internally and/or to 3rd party vendors as may be required
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support by phone throughout the entire workday and\or by traveling to clients’ sites and conducting deployments and training sessions.
- Be responsible for installing, testing, and demonstrating the basic functionality of the system at our clients’ sites.
- Deploying the devices in residence and connecting them to either the home Wi-Fi or a hotspot.
- Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies, or omissions that may result in an inability to complete the installation.
- Receive multiple troubleshooting calls/requests simultaneously for various system types.
- Troubleshoot and monitor smart speakers, dashboards and other platforms used by clients and employees.
- Must be well organized in the event of handling simultaneous unrelated tasks.
- Make sure that clients know how to operate and navigate within the Sensi platform.
- Monitor production systems to ensure continuous availability and customer satisfaction
- Assist in pre-release testing of changes to production systems
- Reside on the East Coast, the hours are 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. (EST)
- Willing to travel 50% of the time.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated proficiency with Web-based applications/ tools using Chrome and CRMs.
- Tech Savvy, as the candidate will need to learn the ins and outs of the Sensi Platform and be able to relay this information to older adults
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Must be flexible and open to learning
- Prior experience working in a growing, fast-paced organization with a dynamic environment.
- Experience in Help Desk and Customer Service is a plus
- Multilingual in Spanish and Hebrew
- This position is a remote position and requires ~50% traveling across the US. You will not be required to arrive at the office daily, however, there might be times where office presence will be required.